Thursday, July 30, 2009

News! Me driving a cab. No joke.

People! Do I have news for you. Or, rather, for me. For those of you who don't know, one of my all-time goals has been to drive a New York yellow cab. Well thanks to my friend Corinne, this goal is one step closer to being realized.

Last night, Corinne rode home in a taxi driven by Raja -- a friendly guy who's worked as a cabbie since the 80s. She told him about my goal, and he said he was game to let me drive his cab.

Let me repeat. He's game to let me drive! Oh yeah.

And to those of you who no longer feel safe knowing I'll be behind the wheel of a careening canary yellow sedan? Eat my exhaust.

Trust me when I say I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty fun!
    When you drive the cab, though, will you promise to ask crazy trivia questions for dollars?

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you even have a valid driver's license girl?! i don't think i've ever seen you drive

    ReplyDelete